Disclaimer- Classic Enterprise
Classic Enterprise is engaged in the business of supplying mangoes from Devgad and Ratnagiri areas of the Konkan region of Maharashtra and Gir and Kutcch districts of Gujarat all over India and abroad. Classic Enterprise has devised an innovative solution by allowing the customers to place an order of purchase over internet and through a dedicated telephone line. Classic Enterprise provides for ‘’ Home Delivery’’ services in addition to multiple outlets (Point of Sales).
By using our www.classicmangoes.com website or availing services of Classic Enterprise through any other mode such as Telephone of Direct Sales you are accepting all the terms and conditions of this disclaimer notice of Classic Enterprise.
The information on this website is provided by “Classic Enterprise”, hereinafter referred for the sake of brevity and convenience as the “Company”. “Classic Enterprise” and the Internet domain name ‘classicmangoes.com” are trademarks of the Company and all rights including, but not limited to Trademarks, Copyrights etc. are owned solely by the Company. The said intellectual property displayed/mentioned/ included in www.classicmangoes.com shall not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast, transmitted or used in any way by anybody without prior written permission of the Company. Any other trademarks or geographical indications such as “Alphonso” etc., not owned by the Company, is to be construed merely as a reference and the Company makes no attempt to claim any rights in such names or words whatsoever.
The Company endeavors to provide correct and updated information to the extent possible by its resources. It is however notified that though the company endeavors to keep the such information up-to-date and correct, it does not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance that you place on such information is therefore your sole responsibility.
The Company has made adequate efforts to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the Company takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond the Company’s control.
The Company provides the product and/or services on an ‘’As is’’ and ‘’as available’’ basis, you acknowledge and agree that the company shall have no liability to you or to any third party including but not limiting for any modification, suspension, discontinuance or termination of the service or any part thereof. The Company makes no warranties that the product and/or service shall meet your requirement or that the product and/or service shall be uninterrupted, timely or error free.
The Company shall not provide any warranty regarding the completeness, reliability, quality, effectiveness, security while using the payment gateway. In no case shall the company be responsible any interruption, hindrance or failure of the payment gateway transaction.
The Company offers its products and services to the buyer, who generally is the end user or public at large. The transaction through this website shall be restricted to the Company and the customer / end user and therefore the company shall not be liable to any other third party whatsoever.
All advertisements, promotional messages regarding the mangoes and the Company’s services shall be considered as an invitation to offer and not an offer. It shall not be binding on the Company to abide by or comply with any term, condition, provision, proffer or proposal displayed and mentioned in such an advertisement or promotional message.
Based on the weight & quality of mangoes, the company offers to sell them in seven grades namely Grade 1 to Grade 7. It shall be at the sole discretion of the company to decide the weight of the mango and its related grade and to decide what weight should be included in a particular grade. No complaints shall be entertained regarding dissatisfaction over a particular weight and /or its inclusion in a particular grade. It shall be the sole responsibility of the buyer to ensure and inquire about the grade of mangoes he/she is opting for and satisfy himself/herself about the same before the purchase.
The Company shall not be in anyway held responsible or liable for the quality of the mangoes the company provides. It shall be the sole responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the mangoes are of the desired quality.
It shall be at the Company’s discretion to decide the locations and places to provide the service of “Home Delivery”. The Company shall not be held responsible or liable for any postponement, delay, interruption, holdup, hindrance in service or the process of providing ‘home delivery’ of the mangoes to the buyer.
The Company does not manufacture or cultivate the mangoes on its own, but is a mere facilitator. The Company has ensured that it procures the mangoes from authentic sources. In no event, shall the Company be held liable or responsible for any bodily injury or illness, sickness, ill health, allergic reaction, disorder, infection or disease caused by the consumption of the said mangoes to anyone.
While Classic Enterprise sells alphonso mangoes from the Ratnagiri and Devgad territories of Maharashtra and kesar mangoes from Gir and Kutcch districts of Gujarat, we reserve the right to source them from any other location.
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
The domain name www.classicmangoes.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Classic Enterprise..
Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site/Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of ClassicMangoes.com and shall not transact or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Classic Enterprise reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Classic Enterprise’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Company, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Company through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from the Company periodically and as and when required. Company may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Classic Enterprise is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website’s Users.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Classic Enterprise does not charge any fee for browsing on the Website. Classic Enterprise reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Classic Enterprise may at its sole discretion introduce new products and modify some or all of the existing products offered on the Website. In such an event Classic Enterprise reserves the right to introduce fees for the new products offered or amend/introduce fees for existing products, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Classic Enterprise..
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of others’ privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation.
shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the terms Classic Enterprise, ClassicMangoes.com or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Classic Enterprise or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Classic Enterprise’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Classic Enterprise’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Classic Enterprise.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
10. From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
12. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
13. It is possible that other Users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
15. Classic Enterprise shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of our most important assets. We store and process Your Information including any sensitive financial information collected (as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000), if any, on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules there under. If You object to Your Information being transferred or used in this way please do not use Website.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between your “Bank/s”, or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to our users.
1. Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Classic Enterprise liable or responsible for either the non–delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Classic Enterprise’s Website.
3. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Classic Enterprise is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Classic Enterprise Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Classic Enterprise is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
4. Classic Enterprise reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Classic Enterprise may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/ Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
5. Classic Enterprise reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Classic Enterprise or breach / violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit Your activity, immediately remove Your information, warn other Users of Your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block Your membership, and/or refuse to provide You with access to the Website in the event, but not limited to:
2. If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information You provide; or
3. If it is believed that Your actions may cause legal liability for You, other users or us.
Limitation of Liability